- APSED: Asia Pacific Strategy for Emerging Diseases.
- Delhi Declaration: Conference of Ministers of Health and Agriculture/Livestock on Avian Influenza Control and Pandemic Preparedness in Asia, New Delhi, India, 28 July 2006.
- Delhi Declaration Progress Report: Delhi Declaration on Avian Influenza, (24th March, 2007 to 14th May, 2007).
- IHR 2005: International Health Regulations (2005), Area of work for implementation, June 2007.
- Searo Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Plan (2006-2008): Regional Influenza Pandemic Prepareness Plan (2006-2008).
- WHO CDS: Setting Priorities in Communicable Disease Surveillance.
|2. Delhi Declaration||Show|
|3. Delhi Declaration Progress Report||Show|
|4. IHR 2005||Show|
|5. Searo Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Plan (2006-2008)||Show|
|6. WHO CDS: Setting Priorities in Communicable Disease Surveillance||Show|